Friday, December 10, 2010

Perfection

If anything in the world deserves your undivided attention, it is what I am about to tell you.


The Med from Noodles & Co. is exactly everything perfect in the world combined. And then placed on a piece of flatbread.

Let me share with you the ingredients.


Chicken, mushrooms, spinach, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onion, their zippy Med dressing, cilantro and feta on flatbread


Let me repeat that, only slower this time.

1. Chicken. The only type of meat that makes me not a vegetarian. I love chicken.
2. Mushrooms. I can go both ways with mushrooms really. I used to eat them because I thought they served a purpose. But they don't so now I just eat them when they're on something out of being too lazy to pick them off.
3. Spinach. Have I ever mentioned my undying love for leafy greens?
4. Red bell peppers, they add a good amount of flavor to anything.
5. Cucumbers. Have I ever mentioned my undying love for any type of green healthful food?
6. Red onion. Serves same purpose as red bell pepper, yet with a different additional flavor.
7. Med dressing. Definitely never had it before but everything needs some type of dressing on it, always.
8. CILANTRO. Does it need to be expressed how I feel about this? Like this is the stuff I pour on my cereal instead of sugar.
9. Feta. Feta and I have become friends kind of recently, and it is an unbreakable bond.
10. Flatbread. You can eat it on it's own, eat it with butter, add cinnamon and sugar, or add 9 other ingredients, I mean you can literally do anything with flatbread. So Delicious.

The best way I can think to describe the feeling of eating The Med would be similar to completing your first triathlon, riding a bull for 8 seconds, winning a stuffed animal at a carnival, or it might even be as good as the day your mom told you it's time for a bra.

4 comments:

rachel said...

I LOVE CILANTRO....oh my, I love it so much

Kelsey M. said...

i looove noodles & co. except i'm a huge fan of their Wisconsin mac n cheese. huge fan. every time i go there i say i am going to try something new...but then i remember that i came specifically for my mac n cheese & diet coke. maybe one day.

Jenny Hensley said...

If it's as good as the day my mom told me I needed a bra, then it's got to be pretty damn good! It's alright if it didn't happen until I was 16, but non-theless... it was a good day! I'll be in search of a Noodles & Co., thanks!

Spring said...

uhhhhh ok seriously... stop it. Every single thing you just said, I adore all those things, for ALL those reasons. We are too much.