Sunday, December 12, 2010

I stole this quote from Rachel (don't click on her name, it isn't going to take you anywhere. I still haven't tried to figure that one out).

"If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything."
- Win Borden

That's my stolen thought and I love it. Have a great week. I know I will, come Thursday I will have successfully completed a semester of college...there is a first for everything.

Only a few more to go and you can call me doctor.
Or just do it now, I'll still respond.

1 comment:

rachel said...

Yessssss! I love it :) This weekend I went shopping with friends and I bought a coat that my roommate later returned to also purchase. She apologized for copying.....I love it!!! i copy all the time! It means we all have excellent taste :)

You rock. I think I say this in every comment :)