Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Pet(s)?!

Last night we caught ourselves a nice little wolf spider. The bugger on the left tried sneaking into our house. It was one of those things where he was too big too kill, but too big to let live. I don't know, sounds like a lose lose situation for all parties involved.

We left him outside by our door, because what the heck else would we do?

This morning as I was leaving for work, this is what I found.

Why does everything funny always have to happen when I'm by myself? I have been laughing for a solid 30 minutes, it might be because it is way too early to function.

4 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

this is disgusting. You should have taken it to work for Andrew. ahahah. I love that this happens after our conversation about people's so called "pets"

Tyler & Katy said...

Oh my goodness!

Meganps said...

just looking at that picture gives me the willies. yuck. although i'm still baffled as to where the first offender disappeared to.

Michelle Elkins AKA Mickey said...

it really is SO gross. EW