Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"L" is for the way I stammer.

I heard the L word yesterday. Directed towards me. In between I and you.


So and so was talking to his sister on the phone and at the end she said "love you" and he said "K, bye". So I told him to just say it to her. So he looked at me and said "fine (insert three word phrase here)" only it wasn't his sister he said that to.


I froze.



I thought it back, and I would have meant it had I said it, but I couldn't verbally express it back.

I was frozen so, clearly, I couldn't.

I sat there stammering like an idiot. All I could murmur out was "that was not fair". I'm an idiot , but a rather happy one.

3 comments:

Meganps said...

ok i love the tulip picture. very good choice. and i really think i would have had the same reaction! oh well, i'm sure you'll have another chance.

Spring said...

ohhhh myyyyyy heck :) I'm happy as a clam, for YOU. This is such the good news

Adorable Technical Writer said...

Nice " A day in the life"