Thursday, July 7, 2011

......there is a pulse

Summer so far summer has been nothing short of awesome. I know that only three people read this but I do feel like I have a little bit betrayed my blends.

Last week I was able to make a last minute trip out to Canada to see my mom's side of the family. It was great to spend time with my cousins (mainly just Kiki and Rob). In the town that my mom grew up in they always do a parade on the 1st of July (Canada's independance day) and then have a rodeo. Before the rodeo there is always a family barbecue and I wish I had snapped some photos of that just you could be more entertained. On our way back from Canada Tyler, Katy, Reagan, and I took the scenic route and went to Mt. Rushmore and bear country. Anyway, summer has been amazing so far but none of my pictures are sending (and my sister never sent me the other ones ehem) so this blog just became 85% less exciting that I had anticipated.


In the mean time I am going to pick up my beloved from the airport. Stay tuned for the next post...I have anxious butterflies just thinking about it, really.

2 comments:

rachel said...

If you just got engaged please alert the police that they can find me laying on the train tracks. And congratulations ;)

Kelsey M. said...

caaaant wait to hear the story!!!