Thursday, July 21, 2011

Multiple Personalities

Out in the midwest (maybe not all the midwest..but maybe) it's challenging to find people that share the same....sense of humor as the rest of the world. I don't know how else to put that. It's not that they don't have one but it's that there's is only funny to them. So when you meet someone that totally gets you, it's awesome!

I am walking in the direction of a guy (probably 65+) at the gym-

guy: *whispers something*
Me: *look at guy*
guy: *looks back, sheepishly*...."sorry, sometimes I talk to myself...actually all the time..."
Me: "oh yeah, I do it all the time, too"
guy: *starts walking away then pauses and looks at me* "Ya know I really have the best conversations when I do! It's the best. And you never get in an argument!"

I love it when I can relate.

No comments: