Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Carpe Diem

"Don't get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life"
-Dolly Parton



In less than 4 weeks I will no longer have a job. I will move and I don't know where my next job will be. In 6 years there has not been a period in my life where I went without a job and where my job did not take precedence over just about everything else. I have been stable in my jobs and always enjoyed them. Two weeks ago when I stood in the giant building that I have spent more time in than out of, I turned off all the lights to close up and I stood there and looked at the giant building and thought I would feel sad or relieved that I am almost out. But I didn't. I stood there trying to feel anything and I couldn't. I felt nothing and that is when I knew that it is time for me to leave.

I have no idea where I will work next. I literally have no idea what happens next. I'm just going and all I know is that where I am going there is a lot of open land, a pool, and baseball.
The rest doesn't matter. And I am so happy about it.

2 comments:

Spring said...

excuse me Miss, where on earth are you off to?

Kelsey said...

uggggh so sad you are leaving us, right as i'm coming back. i'd rather not come back now. haha just kidding i'm excited for you to have a new adventure! you need to see emmett again before you leave though. oh and me too. :)