Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Water bored

I've always liked to drink water. I drank tap water for the majority of my life, until we moved to Wisconsin and there drinking tap water tasted worse than blood. Then I started drinking brita or fridge door water but by drinking brita meant that it was cold and drinking from the fridge meant you obviously added ice, since it was conveniently there with the push of a button.

So I had gotten a little more picky with my water-mainly it's temperature but slightly because of it's taste.

Then something terribly wonderful happened. The invention of this. And even worse, that's the water that my work sells.

You think Dasani is good? You think Fiji is good? Have you tried this stuff? It takes me all of 15 minutes to drink a 20 ouncer.

I have no idea what they do but drinking it feels like you have stuck a straw into a crisp cumulonimbus.

Once in a while, I will try and be conservative by bringing a water bottle from home. I put it in the fridge over night so that it is cold enough. Did that last night. I'm about 4 oz into it and gagging. I'm eating goldfish to try and drown out the flavor of this ordinary garbage water.


Moral of the story? Smart Water..is genius water. I am addicted.

3 comments:

Tyson and Taylor Beaman said...

I couldn't agree with you more. It is the BEST water EVER! Even better than Evian in a glass bottle (which is good too)

Tyler & Katy said...

I L O V E smart water!!! It tastes like snow water...not that I've ever eaten snow...

Gina Basinger Peterson said...

hahah Wisconsin water does taste worse than blood. gross.