Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gratitude in a nutshell

Today I am thankful for my bed.
It was free. I'm also infinitely grateful for Ikea lowering the price of the zebra picture hanging on my awesome purple wall (obviously I had to include that in the picture).




Tomorrow I am thankful for the chance I get to leave work no later than 8:15pm
(rare for a Wednesday).

Thursday I am thankful for Cory's family.
People always look at me weird when I say I'll be going to my brother in laws family's for whatever holiday and then they question if I think it's weird.
I don't, because they really are the extended family I never had
(besides grandparents and my favorite cousin Kaylee, obviously).

Thursday I am also thankful for not having my political science class for two weeks in a row.
If you want me to express my feelings towards that class, I will do it willingly.
Just let me know.



Friday I am thankful for
Old Navy having a cardigan in every style, shape, and color on sale.

And though I refuse to go to the mall that day, I just might have to drop by Gap to see if they have a pair of gray cords.
I don't know what I would do without the former or the latter.



Saturday I am grateful for Josh Groban's Christmas Album
It will be playing over and over again for the next month


Everyday
I am thankful for..

my family, my friends, yoga pants, my favorite green jacket that was only $4, my genius idea to invent a St. Bernard that doesn't shed..and the day I get to own one,
my job, school (not a quotable statement, BTW), and the gospel.

2 comments:

Spring said...

Dear Amber, I am honored to be mentioned in this post. Also please be in Utah on December 9, 10, or 11, cuz that is where I will be, and it has been FAR too long.

Kelsey M. said...

oh my goodness! i LOVE your room! i had no idea you had a plum wall! thats like my dream! i adore it as well as that zebra print. holy smokes. also, i love your thankful list. now i need to do mine. :)