Thursday, October 28, 2010

Letting Go

You know how some people will say they have really let themselves go and by that they mean they ate a cupcake while on their diet or haven't done laundry in over a week?

I envy those people. The gym and I have been having a rough patch and only see each other about once a week for half an hour. Other than that, I am now drinking soda in any flavor just to stay alive, pretzels are whats for dinner, I only wash my underwear because I think that's the only thing that matters, and now sleeping on the couch is no longer a novelty. It is a necessity.

Now you might be asking yourself, what does sleeping on a couch have to do with anything? Well, because I don't actually fit on my bed anymore.



So now you might be thinking "why don't you just dump it onto the floor?"

Well, because then, I won't actually be able to fit in my room, anymore.



Yeah. I remember someone once telling me that I was put together. I think I remember it so well because that was the only time it has ever happened.

On a lighter note, I have been slowly coming back. Today, I tried to see how many articles of clothing I could put away while brushing my teeth. It's a good idea, in theory. But unless I want to brush my teeth for 6 straight hours, I should probably come up with a different method.

2 comments:

Meganps said...

i am not sure what to even say in this scenario, other than I'm grateful you didn't document the whole house and just your room.

Why have we fallen off the life wagon? Maybe today and tomorrow we can get it back together?

Oh and sorry if I woke you up this morning....but that's what you get for sleeping on the shouch.

Kelsey M. said...

haha i totally know how you feel. it took me 3 weeks to unpack a few boxes. we're just barely settling into our new place and still have boxes and stuff everywhere. if i ever have energy, i dont want to use it doing that. and sometimes, the couch is where we end up. and to me, that's a-okay. :)