Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kill The Lights

So I went to see ITS BRITNEY bitch on Tuesday. Pardon my language, it's not swearing if you're quoting someone. Anyway....It was EPIC to say the least. At first it was the pussycat dolls, whom I am aspiring to be like. Then it was my one and only idol...BRITNEY. I was taken back to my youth,when I went to her first concert, this one was slightly bigger. She was slightly bigger too. But man, if I could dance in boots and wear those sequen pants, I wouldn't care about anything else. Except for my hot background dancing boyfriend. That I would care about, as well. Anyway, she is smokin hot. I think she should seriously consider having concerts here on a weekly basis.




I was in pure circus heaven.

But the very best part of the entire evening was as the night was coming to a close. We were stuck in the parking garage and for some reason NO ONE was moving. It was treacherous to say the least. We were sitting there for I think 45 minutes when there was finally some movement. So silverado tried squeezing in between us and bmw. That was so not happening. Megan would not allow such idiocracy. So we stayed about 1 inch away from bmw when silverado gets SO mad and was getting closer and closer to hitting us. I seriously wish Meg would have just let her hit us, it would have been hilarious. So....Silverado finally got close enough that Megan gave up (or so it seemed) and let the truck in and driver so dramatically flipped us off. I thought it was game over, we just got beat by a skinny fat girl in an oversized truck. But Megan, having not been born just yesterday, had a different plan. We cut through the parking lot and attempted skipping about 4 other cars...we thought we were stuck but no, no, not us. We paid off scion with 3 dollars to let us go in front of them. WE WON. We always do.



1 comment:

Kaitlyn Flanagan said...

I so want to be her. I would travel the world just to watch her perform every night. LOVE HER!