Friday, November 21, 2008

7 things

Thank you Kaitlyn for the tag...I will be sure to not eat salmon or pickles in front of you.

7 things i can do....

1. Make people laugh
2. Sway/convince people very easily (or manipulate...whichever you choose to say)
3. Tell what breed a dog is from nine miles away.
4. Basically I can train a dog to do anything.
5. Mock Asians unbelievably well
6. Take on a lot of stress at one time and have it not even phase me.
7. Be very understanding of other people


7 things i can't do...

1. Hug people and actually be comfortable with it
2. Talk to my boss or in front of my classmates
3. sing
4. play really any sport
5. make a plan and stick to it
6. make brownies. they always come out like burnt liquid. its so weird.
7. draw a circle. they ALWAYS end up having at least one corner.


7 things that attracted me to my spouse...
ok im changing that to 7 things I want in my spouse...

1. Priesthood holder...clearly
2. not green eyes. preferably not brown hair either. preferably blonde hair and blue eyes. Or brown hair, eyes, and skin. I won't be picky though.
3. not spoiled as a kid, they have to have had a job and maybe some life struggles to go with it
4. someone that understands me and doesn't question why i do things the way i do
5. someone that is independent
6. they have to be hilarious...like make me rofl hilarious
7. they HAVE to like dogs and maybe a cat. Well and kids too.



7 things i say most often...


1. "haha..thats funny" (even if its hilarious or i dont get it or not funny at all...its the same phrase, same tone)
2. "the factory and velocity sports performance this is amber" (i stole that from kaitlyn)
3. "ugh thats soo gay!"
4. I rhyme everyones name. "Megan Malegan", "Lukey Minukey", "Gina La Paphina"....etc.
5. "ya idiot"
6. "can i get a what what"
7. "this is ridiculous"


7 celebrity admirations...


1. Josh Groban is my absolute hero
2. Whitney Houston
3. Angelina Jolie....go ahead and gag everyone but I really like some things about her
4. I
5. think
6. that's
7. it

7 favorite foods...

1. Shrimp
2. Salad
3. Sandwiches
4. Soup
5. Shakes
6. S?
7. S?
that'S real, I only love foodS that Start with S.

I tag Gina, Katy, and Kaylee....Megan I'm already expecting to do this.

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Flanagan said...

I have a feeling you are going to get even better at mocking Asians seeing how we will be living with a whole flock of them here in a couple weeks!

anetnut said...

Amen to Josh Groban!!!! He rawks and is my absolute favorite....everything!! ;) What a HUGE talent and just a warm, caring and genuine big hearted spirit. He is definitely the whole enchilada. I enjoy tremendously helping with his charity work and spending all my time ;) on his friendsofjoshgroban.com forums. The man inspires me and is definitely on my "thankful for" list every year!